Welcome Bridget from Colorado!

Hi there @Briege and welcome to the psoriatic arthritis patient support board! My name is Julie, and I’m one of the interns with Ben’s Friends.

I think it’s great that you’ve reached out and made an account with us to learn more about PsA. There are definitely a lot of other members who have had some experience with PsA in case you’d like to start a conversation or ask any questions to the community. If you’d like to start a topic, there’s a + button at the bottom right of the screen that should open up a post for you.

If you haven’t already, we also have several categories for you to browse to read community member’s past conversations. One that I think could be pretty helpful to read or join in is the Symptoms and Treatments category. I also found the search function clicking the magnifying glass at the top right of the page is useful if you have specific things you’d like to look for before posting.

Hope that you and your boyfriend have had a relatively nice new year so far. If you have any questions or need anything regarding the website, feel free to reach out to me (or any other user with a shield next to their name) and we can give you a hand!