Big hello to Christine from Delaware!

Hello @Ceedup, and welcome to the psoriatic arthritis patient support board! I’m Julie, an intern with Ben’s Friends, and I’m here to help you with anything you need with the board.

My heart goes out to you hearing about your experience with all of those medications, and I can see why it feels like you’ve hit a wall with treatments for PsA. Especially when PsA inhibits our exercise, it can be hard to feel the same level of engagement compared to before the diagnosis.

And that’s why I’m glad that you found us. Aside from being a place you can see other people’s experiences with PsA, we’re also here to answer your questions and hear your thoughts and updates! There’s a real community here for you, and we would be happy to support you in any way we can.

If I can recommend some boards to visit, our Photos category is pretty fun to see what’s going on in the lives of other people with PsA.

Our Emotional Support category is also here for whenever you’re feeling blue or need to vent a bit. PsA is not an easy diagnosis for everyone, so we’re here to listen to your experiences, both positive and negative.

I hope you’ve been doing alright these past couple weeks! If there’s anything you need or if you have any questions, please feel free to start a topic of your own and let us know what’s on your mind :slightly_smiling_face: