Greetings!

Hello All. I'm new here and happy to have found this site. I was diagnosed with PsA about 3 years ago. My journey started as psoriasis all over my body that resisted pretty much all the treatments I tried for a little over a year. At that year marker my skin improved all on its own and the arthritis flare ups began. My rheumatologist and I are still working on finding the right medicine and lifestyle combo. It is frustrating when I think I have the hang of things and then everything changes. My work and personal lives have suffered because of all of this, so I'm hoping this site will give me the positive reinforcement I need when I get bummed out. Joining this site is one of the steps of me accepting my new life and being my best self.

Hi Daffodil!

Welcome to the group. I'm sorry you have to be here, but it's a great place to be when you have PsA. You'll find new information, learn about various meds and combinations, get advice for dealing with your dr's, etc. There's even a tag for emotional support, for when you really need to vent some of your frustration.

I've had PsA for 30+ yrs, and am currently changing meds....again. It's still frustrating when the disease doesn't respond. Hang in there.

Hi Daffodil! Hope you find much support and reinforcement here. I know I do. Acceptance is a crucial step in moving forward. Cheer!

Welcome!

I found myself nodding in understanding when I read your post. I guess I am at a similar spot with the meds and also my diagnosis or diagnoses. This is such a great group of people, and I hope that you fins the support and camaraderie you need to learn to live with PsA. :slight_smile:

GrumpyCat