Palpitations

Went fishing last weekend in Maine. Six hour drive from my home in Canada, so stayed in a hotel the night before I went out on the boat. This meant I had to make do with one of those awful continental breakfasts. First time I've eaten so badly in three years: Toast (wheat and sugar), muffin (wheat and sugar), turnover (wheat and sugar) cereal (wheat and sugar) bagel (wheat and sugar) fruit salad (sugar).

I had palpitations....I'm serious....please, nobody ever try to tell me that the garbage typical North American diet doesn't play a negative role in inflammatory disease.

Oh, Cooper, I’d be vvvviiiiibbbrrraaatttiinnnggg after a day of eating like that! A low carb diet makes a huge difference to how I feel!
Nice to hear from you again. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? You’re still keeping well, except for on your wheat-and-sugar days?n LOL

Hi Seenie...yeah all good here...little isue with the right side of my jaw and right heel, so I know that the PsA is percolating. But I'm keeping the inflammation under control...except for said fishing trip....how about you? How are you feeling these days?

I’m on an upswing, Coop! Had to pause Enbrel for a bit, but am now back on and feeling better. Hope I can stay on.
Take care of yourself!