I feel great today!

I'm full of energy and hardly feel any aches or pains. I have no idea why. I was completely fatigued and in bed the last 2 days. I'm going to enjoy the day! ( I know it may last).

Great news! Its so important to seize the day :slight_smile:

Good for you!!! :-))))

Fantastic!! Enjoy to the fullest! (without overdoing).

I'm not going to overdo it but I am going to savor the day !

Oh Frances I am so pleased for you! Savor it while it lasts!

Oh how this PSA makes us appreciate our good days. Enjoy it while you can I hope it lasts for you. Do have a good think about what you may have recently changed, this may or may not give you some clues for what to continue doing.

What a welcome break for you! Enjoy!

Wonderful news. Enjoy everyday even if its short lived. :slight_smile:

Yea! Good news!

HI Bella, I have been thinking and have no idea why I feel better today. Which I knew ! But I'm enjoying it sooo much and was glad I had people who REALLY understand to share it with ! :-)

bella said:

Oh how this PSA makes us appreciate our good days. Enjoy it while you can I hope it lasts for you. Do have a good think about what you may have recently changed, this may or may not give you some clues for what to continue doing.

That is the part of PsA that drives us all batty! These good days and flares come out of no where and we drive ourselves crazy trying to replicate it! Don't over think just enjoy! I hope it is still there when you awaken tomorrow!

Happy for you,...you deserve a break! Enjoy... :)

Frances, how was Friday and how is Saturday going?

I'm so happy that you're having a good day, and I hope you have many more of them!

Yay!

Hi Andrew, I felt good yesterday,Thursday. Hit the wall about 5 pm last night, but had a good day. I'm tired this morning, but hoping to have more energy. Drinking a whey shake now.

Andrew said:

Frances, how was Friday and how is Saturday going?

I'm so happy that you're having a good day, and I hope you have many more of them!

Hey, Frances! I am so glad that you got in some good days this week. You deserved a break! I have been thinking of you, but I’ve had a wild week myself. I hope you are starting to turn the corner with the fatigue, because there is only so much trash tv one can watch!

Yes, there's a lot of trash t.v. and I've had the time to find them :-)

Good for you, Frances! It's always great to hear when one of us is doing well! Hope you didn't get too tired.

Lorrie

Enjoy your day to the fullest without overdoing it too much