I feel great today!

Thats awsome! Do what u feel like doing but try 2 pace yourself so ur not zapped all at once! I tend 2 get as much done that i can on my good days but ik i shouldn’t! Its just use 2 b so very active & its hard for me 2 except but i am trying & there are things i have found i just shouldn’t do even when i feel like it or i will deff pay!

Thanks everyone for sharing in my enjoyment of feeling good. I've continued at the same level of increased energy over the past 5 days. And I'm heeding advice to not over do it. Spring is here in Virginia and it's wonderful to have the warm weather and sunshine - I know that helps.

Wishing everyone a pain-free day filled with lots of energy !

warmly,

Frances

I am so glad you got a break, enjoy it! I had a great couple of days this week too, unfortunately after feeling terrible for so long, I felt like superman. I tried to do everything to catch up in the time I was feeling better. Now I know that was not the greatest idea. On the 3rd day, I was in terrible pain and once again exhausted. I find it so hard to take it easy when I am feeling good, after all, it was only a couple of years ago that the enbrel was working so well that I could do most things. I continue with the viscious cycle, I feel better and I go do the things normal people do, then I am back to same place. It is maddening that I can feel so normal 1 day then back in a flair the next. I am very glad for you, but I hope you can control yourself a little better than me.