Staying positive

I haven't posted lately as I have been feeling quite good and have been keeping busy, however that trend came to a halt yesterday. I knew that the extra long day of conferences would cause issues for me but I took it in stride and tried to stay positive. When I finished last night, my feet were throbbing. I really didn't think I was going to be able to sleep as the toe that had been acting up a few months ago, started to ache again but surprisingly I did sleep. My feet felt like a cartoon - you know, when the appendage gets hit by a hammer and it turns red and gets big, small, big, small - I had trouble trying to relax because of the throbbing. Thank God I only have to be at school for a half day today as I don't think I could make it a full day.

I really need to blog more when I am feeling good. So many times I just write when I have issues but then when I re-read it later, it looks like I have way more bad days than good and I really don't think that is right. Since the last med change, things have been working quite well. I haven't been as stiff in the morning; the pain has been tolerable and not effecting my life as much; even the fatigue has been better lately. I realize that it is so very important to remember the good times - if we focus on the bad days, we forget the good and all it does is negate our lives. From now on, I will be sure to blog on the good days as well. Meanwhile, I need to get some more sleep. . .