A positive headspace is hard to find :)

I went to see my Rheumy on Monday about the pain in my left foot. I was lucky to get such a quick appointment. :)

We decided that the best course of action for the pain was a cortizone injection in my foot. No anisthetic... Mighty painful! I think I left a dent in his roof and fingernail marks in the bed!

So a day and a half after the injection, the pain has lessened, but not yet gone. I am hoping that it will be gone within a week, having had previous cortizone injections, that about how long they take to work for me.

I is my wedding anniversary tomorrow, nine years and counting. I'm not sure if I will be able to go out and get something for my hubby, as I still cannot walk very far. I have not thought about it earlier as I have had other things on my mind, also we will not be able to go out either as I cannot find a baby sitter for my kids. *Sigh*

At least my work had been fantastic about it, the facilities guys orgainsed a space in the car park for me while I'm

incapacitated with the foot thing, and everyone has been really nice about it. Getting me water and asking how things are going. I am grateful for that.Things are going well there.

Where things are hard is with my kids, they are 8 and 3 years old. It is summer holidays here is Australia, and I would love to take them out and DO stuff with them, even just a trip to the park is really hard work for me, and I hate that. I want to have some fun with my kids, but I hurt and and I get cranky. Poor things.

So that is where I am at, some things are good, some things are not so good. Trying to find the balance is the key at the moment.

Oh one more thing, my husband is wonderful and supportive and cleaned the house on his day off! Thank you hubby!

Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and get well quick! Aren't helpful hubbies AWESOME? :)

Lainee B.