Happy post!

I wanted to stop in and say hi and give a quick update. Things for me are still going really well. I’m feeling really well, not 100% but way closer then I have been in a while.

Gluten free since May and it seems to have really reduced my symptoms. As long as I sleep well I can pretty much function now!! Soo excited about that. :slight_smile: Everything is bending as it should except my pinky. I’ve made peace with it.

I’ve been NSAID free for a week and haven’t needed any pain meds.

I’m taking this time to build my body strength carefully and enjoy being a mommy to the max!!! I savor every moment of almost normal I have! :slight_smile:

I took my baby to a water park on my own and we had a blast!!! I felt fine the next day, nothing tops that for me.

For friends on here (I mean all of you) who are in a dark place please know I’ve been there! I’ve honestly wondered if it was worth trying to go on living with this. Know that though it seems it will never be better that there is hope.

Hang in there keep your chins ups! Love to you all!!

Well, this is very good news! I know you're a young mom and have had hard decisions to make. If the gluten free diet works, then that is something good for you and not too hard to stick to.

Keep smiling. I think you said you've had a remission in the past, too. Hopefully, you can enjoy a good long time of feeling great!