Good news!

I've been on my every-4-days Enbrel dosage for a couple of weeks now. I noticed a little improvement, but nothing to write home about. I'm also just getting over a sinus infection.

But I just counted out on the calendar, and I have had SIX STRAIGHT DAYS of almost no pain in joints or tendons, more energy, less fatigue, needing less sleep. I haven't even had two straight days feeling like this in the past 12 months.

I think I'm on to something good here!!! :))) I'm crossing everything, hoping this continues!

Wow, Marietta! How nice to hear a success story! And it’s still early days … let’s hope you get better and better!

Oh Marietta I am so glad for you! What good news! I hope your remission continues. <3

Great news! I'm glad you're feeling better !!!

That's wonderful!

Wow Stoney! That's great! I'm so happy for you and the six straight days of no pain! I know that's got to feel great! I hope this continues to work for you. Maybe you've found your perfect medicine and dosage for you!! Thanks so much for sharing the news. Every time someone posts something like this it makes me feel better too and it fills me with hope! :-) Have a GREAT Weekend! Best wishes!

Oops.........I'm sorry. I said Stoney. I meant to type Marietta!! Charge it to my head, not my heart!! :-)

Yay, you! I find it easier to post when things are going wrong but forget to post when it's going good. Nice to hear. I'm two weeks into Enbrel and looking forward to sunnier days ahead!

Lorrie

I do hope it continues for you.

Last night was a good test:

I went to my son's school auction, and had to stand and walk around a lot, socializing, for a few hours. Plus I ate food slightly off my bland diet (such as, delicious tiramisu). I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to move this morning, but I only had about 10 minutes of morning stiffness in my hands, feet, and knees, and I've been able to do a bunch of cleaning today.

I honestly haven't had this many good days in a row in over a year. It's AMAZING how much fatigue and lack of motivation is a result of this disease. When meds start to work, I feel like a 100lb cement weight has been taken off me, and I feel like I can DO THINGS without hurting again.

Yay Marietta! Hopefully you will continue to improve!