Nail

I hate how ugly with psoriasis my fingernail got. The nail is so weird now that the only thing I can do to make it look “normal” is to paint it. I can’t even ware fake nails. The nail gets so thick and sometimes crumbly that I have to use a razor to cut it. I don’t think there is anything I can do to fix it. On my other hand the pinky nail has started to get pits in it and I don’t know what to do about it.

Nothing you can do about that, Kitty … it’s the psoriasis at work on your nails. I had fingernails and toenails like that, as have a lot of people here. Do you have a dermatologist to help you with this?
Many people find that their nails clear up when they find the treatment that works for them. For me, it was a biologic. All that crumbly stuff and nails lifting went away. I still have pitting, though.
BTW, nail polish won’t make your nails worse, according to my dermatologist.

Hopefully I will be able to find a treatment that works better then! I hope I can find something that stops them lifting up. I hate when people look at my nail and say "ew whats wrong with you?" when I don't have the energy to paint over it. I'm happy you found something that worked for yours :) and awesome! I can still paint them!