More Mod News

Seenie has also agreed to help out. Perhaps the sweetest lady I know UNLESS you say mild psoriatic arthritis... Well not necessarily true, shes always sweet and probably the teacher we all wish we had. Please welcome her in her new role. I am really excited if for no other than she doctors at the Toronto Clinic arguably the worlds best PsA facility.

I am now definitly the thorn among the roses or rose among the... well anyway please welcome Seenie.

WTG Seenie, you will be great! I second tntlamb's comment you are a very sweet person :) thanks for doing this.

Congrats! :-) Will be nice to get to know you!

Seenie I think you will be great at this my friend! If anyone argues with your sage advise come get me! All the best!

Welcome Seenie! Thank you for your service!

Congrats and thanks

Yay! Love me some Seenie!

Many thanks to you Seenie! Even I did not know WHAT you taught! Wow! I'm so impressed! Thank you so much, you have made lamb so very happy!

Great to hear Seenie :)

Congrats to you Seenie!

that’s great news…wtg Seenie

Yay, Seenie!!!! Welcome aboard!

blush
Thanks, my friends. I hope I’ll be able to help support you as much as everyone here has supported me through the last couple of years.
LOL, Lamb … don’t say the M-word (mild) around me!

Yay Seenie! You will be so great in this role…

Welcome Seenie!!

:slight_smile: Seenie…my first ever contact on this site, made me feel so welcome. I still think of you whenever I travel and see a funny place name :wink: Welcome to your new role xx

Seenie the first person I connected with on here as well, sweetest friend anyone could hope for, she's helped me so much through my PsA issues but also other struggles in my life and for that i can never say enough thank yous. Funny, intelligent, friendly, glad shes now mod'ing here, must make sure to be around more <3

blush Thanks. I’m flattered, even if I’m more than a little apprehensive about my ability in this role.

I’ll be taking a bit of a back seat for a couple of weeks – we’re on a road trip by the ocean at the moment. When I get back to my proper computer and my hi-speed internet, I’ll dive right in!

Thank you for stepping up,much appreciated :slight_smile:

Seenie has my vote...wait I didn't vote. Welcome and good luck.