More Mod News

Congrats Seenie :)

Thanks to all Moderators for all you do !!!

Seenie, looks like many people has the same opinion of you that I have, you are by far one of the sweetest people I have ever met, you went out of your way to make me feel welcome when I first joined this forum. You are very intelligent and your compassion knows no bounds. Enjoy your road trip and especially the ocean! Thank you for your dedication to the people of this forum, look forward to chatting with you when you get back. xo

Judy

Thank you, everyone. I’ll do my best!

SK: what did I teach? Well, I taught teenagers. Tee hee hee. I started as a home ec type, and then eventually got into counselling. Did some gigs in science, history, typing (!), administration, etc. along the way. My last job was the best ever: I was in charge of a group of high risk teens who were on the cusp of dropping out. My job was to keep them on the team and make it possible for them to score. As much as I enjoy retirement, I still miss those days.

And surely you are missed, I feel certain that your efforts made a huge difference in many lives!

I understand that you have already given lamb homework assignments for group discussion! I warned him that I thought for all of your sweetness that you were really a 'woman of power'! Crack that whip, girl!

Hey, good landing! I am proud to welcome you to my home every night.

Great news Seenie! You have always been very helpful to me!

Seenie, just saw this posting - welcome and thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!