I need a Good OTC moisturizor cream

I have mild/moderate Psoriasis and Sjogrens (and PsA but that's not the question here)..Do they make a cream where coal tar isan ingredient Or tea tree oil?The latter would smell better. I have a good sized bottle of pure tea tree...could I mix that into a decent regular moisturizer? Please note that my most common area of break out is i my face.....don't want anything that looks scary. :)

Udderly sMOOth available at most pharmacies, quilt shops and Ranch supply stores. Bag Balm is good too but stinks.

The psoriasis on my right foot has been flaring up big time this past couple months. I have Pustular and plaque psoriasis on soles and sides of my feet. I was using Neutrogena which helped a little but the cracks continued and they are very painful. My husband saw a commercial on tv for a foot cream and went and bought it. It has worked amazingly well in a very short time. It hasn't cleared up the psoriasis but it has stopped my feet from cracking even more and cleared up the ones that I did have. Its called O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet. Its not greasy nor do it have a smell. You can also get it for hands.

Avon has a very good "Crack Cream"you might want to also try that one. Thanks for the advice....I need something that is good for the face....unless I just put it on at night...butI don't want it to clog my pores.

Try the udderly smooth. Its almost pure Allantoin. Allantoin is the base of several eczema and psoriasis medicines mixes well with things like tea tree oil. My formulary mixes it with DMSO dicloflonac and a bit of lidocaine for my hands. I also have just a lidocaine and allantoin cream for the occasional "P" outbreak...... Its greasless etc

I just bought a pack of 6 jars of Udderly Smooth for $19 and a pack of 4 tubes of the cream for $10. Individually they cost much more....so if anyone is interested in buying one or two from me let me know.

tntlamb said:

Try the udderly smooth. Its almost pure Allantoin. Allantoin is the base of several eczema and psoriasis medicines mixes well with things like tea tree oil. My formulary mixes it with DMSO dicloflonac and a bit of lidocaine for my hands. I also have just a lidocaine and allantoin cream for the occasional "P" outbreak...... Its greasless etc

I also have jars of Lidocaine cream which I don't like using plain because of its "stickiness" Maybe I will try mixing some of the Lidocaine into the Udderly Smooth.

OH a correction on the above mentioned prices. The jars were $20 and change and the tubes were $17and change. Sorry for the error

LAMB thank you for the direction on which moisturizer to use. Amazon had a deal: tubes or jars for$17 and $19....this was a very good price and I'm sure I will use them all up....but it might take a while. I also bought 6 bars of coal tar soap a shampoo that has coal tar and one that has tea tree oil. I have gotten good relief from all of these ingredients. I had the PsA long before I got the P. However,while it is not severe by any means..it is progressing . It is mostly on my face and scalp / hair line. I want to be proactive before it gets worse

Thank you once again for the direction. I have just had my daughter slather up my feet and I put some on my face after washing it with coal soap.. It's such a relief...my feet were catching on the carpets they were so dry. (I cannot reach my feet due to bilateral total hip replacements. so that is why they are in such bad shape. My daughter hates to do it.)

I use Renew. It’s pricey but very good. You can find it on eBay, Amazon, and melaleuca.com. It contains tea tree oil and I have been using it for years.