Hi Nori, welcome!

Hi there @ngarza25 , and welcome to the psoriatic arthritis patient support group. I’m Julie, an intern with BensFriends. After taking a look at your profile, it seems like you’ve been through quite a few different treatments and diagnoses (not uncommon from what I’ve seen with autoimmune conditions). It’s a great step to reach out to others online in similar situations, so I’m glad that you were able to find us.

How have you been lately? Sometimes a small introduction or starting your own post about any experiences or topics you’d like to talk about is a great way to get familiar with our other members.

I saw from your profile that you’ve worked in the medical field for a couple decades. As someone who works in the medical field myself, I can see why you’d want to get back into it! I feel that for people like us whose big purpose is to help others, the isolation from quarantine and less time out working (for our various reasons) has been a real bummer to say the least. Has the summer weather started for you yet?

Looking forward to hearing from you, and please don’t hesitate to reach out to me (or any member with a shield next to their name) if you have any questions about the website.

3 Likes

Hello. It looks like your msg to Nori ended up coming to my mailbox—you may want to re-send it to her.