FREEZING- worse after my methotrexate days- Anyone else?

Okay- so I have Raynauds Syndrome as well as PsA and a few other things in the mix with AI diseases ;). But one thing I have noticed over the years- ESPECIALLY in the few days after I take my methotrexate ( 20mg- 1x/week) I am FREEZING cold.

Unfortunately I live in Alberta Canada- where it is currently -20 degrees Celsius ;). I am just wondering if anyone else on Methotrexate for the PsA has experienced this.

No, but my sister has Raynauds so I really feel for you!! She lives here in the Seattle area near me, because it doesn't get as cold here she doesn't suffer as much. We both grew up in Wisconsin and in the winter with -20 degrees Farenheit common, she REALLY suffered.

I dont know if the MTX makes me more cold or not? I injected two days ago and am freezing to death. I will have to keep track. I live in tne Kootenays in BC. A little warmer here but it is snowing

.I am currently on humira, naproxen,MTX 25mg weekly, gabapentin for nerve pain

Dear Coco, yes that has happened to me! U r not alone. I do not have Raynauds, and usually I am warm all the time. Two days after mtx, I’m on the couch under blankets. It got better with time. Good luck, try warm baths.

Now you mention it! Yes I am cold, cold, cold the day after. I’d just never made the connection…

I go the other way and always get the sweats on the next day after methotrexate.