By the way peeps

I posted Oh What A Night a few weeks ago, hubby and I went to see Jersey Boys tonight, fabulous! Dancing and singing in the isles! Go if you have the chance, wonderful show! You will feel so good! Singing and dancing is a good thing, may hurt a little but give it a try! We are playing music and still dancing and singing at home tonight, so much fun! Oh and yes, I will probably pay tomorrow but I am having so much fun tonight, who really cares! Take care everyone and feel good!

Awesome, MAT! Sounds like you had a blast!

You go girl!! I love to sing and dance too. Often put music on and dance round my kitchen…
.the boys often think I’ve lost it! But as you say who cares :slight_smile: its good for the inner you to let go and feed the soul.

Yep, my kids used to think I was crazy as I sang away the housework blues. Now I sing in a local communty choir and I love it. Singing in a group has proven health benefits, any way it keeps me from thinking about my aches abd pains for a while, I am sttll singing on my way home from choir practice. We perform concerts twice a year our next one is comming up the first weekend in May and will have a Celtic theme.

It really is GREAT "therapy"! :)

Where do you live pabu? If it's not too far I would love to come see you. I too love to sing and dance, nothing like I did in HS and college days, but I so enjoy hearing good music with some dancing.

pabu said:

Yep, my kids used to think I was crazy as I sang away the housework blues. Now I sing in a local communty choir and I love it. Singing in a group has proven health benefits, any way it keeps me from thinking about my aches abd pains for a while, I am sttll singing on my way home from choir practice. We perform concerts twice a year our next one is comming up the first weekend in May and will have a Celtic theme.

Hi Michelle,

I live on Salt Spring Island,BC. Where are you located? You would love it here. Lots of music happening and lots of art. We have a Saturday market that runs from April to October and fun iz had by all.

Michelle said:

Where do you live pabu? If it's not too far I would love to come see you. I too love to sing and dance, nothing like I did in HS and college days, but I so enjoy hearing good music with some dancing.

pabu said:

I live in the Seattle area. When is your concert in May? I maybe able to come see you then. ;)

OH LOL, people generally pay me not to sing in public, my hubby tolerates it - I think he is tone deaf! I also clean house to music - Phantom of the Opera or Beach Music are my favorite cleaning music!

pabu said:

I am sure that you have a perfectly respectable singing voice, too many people have been told from an early age that they have no voice, but just about everyone can sing, you just have to learn to hear the music. So keep singing and making a joyful noise.

MAT said:

OH LOL, people generally pay me not to sing in public, my hubby tolerates it - I think he is tone deaf! I also clean house to music - Phantom of the Opera or Beach Music are my favorite cleaning music!

pabu said:

It is the first weekend in May. You could stay with us.
Michelle said:

I live in the Seattle area. When is your concert in May? I maybe able to come see you then. ;)