Anyone seen my brain?

True, but it could be man-opause.

tntlamb said:

I am reasonably certain that I DO NOT have menopause. I have been accused of PMS a time or two. They blow me off too so its not that.

Nah my ex brother in law had that.

Nationally renowned speaker (on relationships), best seller, department Chair. Traded it all for a corvette and a graduate assistant. Traded all that for an old pick-up and a studio apartment. Despite only losing half his stuff, my sis got her half in cash and managed to convince the judge since she paid for his education she should get half of his future earnings too.

Instead of brain fog we could call it "mental-pause". : )

Hey guys...it isn't just us folks with the hinky immune systems. The other day my 15 year old son forgot how to breath. Seriously. He stopped dead in his tracks, looked at my hubby with panic in his eyes, then muttered under his breath..."in, out, in, out." Then he walked into his room and did his homework. Suddenly I didn't feel too badly about forgetting what word I'm trying to use, or briefly forgetting what a knife is used for (yup...that actually happened). At least I don't have to think about how to breathe. Yet.

I think we should all apply for a grant to take our lagging brains on vacation on a cruise to the Bahamas. That way our brains and bodies would all be hanging out together! I know I can't actually afford to go on holiday at the moment, but maybe if we applied for a grant for....um there's that word search problem again...some kind of therapy for people living with Psoriatic Arthritis, we could all hop on a big boat and float around in the ocean for awhile. It would be absolutely awesome to meet you all in person.

Oh yes. Adjunctive Therapy. That's the word I was looking for! It only took a few minutes of frenzied internet searching to find something that knocked the right word into place in my brain. Sadly, the search got me to "Music Therapy," which is what brought the Adjunctive Therapy word to the forefront. Somehow I think I'm more frightened by the fact that a website that said absolutely nothing about Adjunctive Therapy is what jolted the right word into my head than forgetting that word in the first place. :) Actually, now that I'm looking at it, I'm not sure that is the word at all that I was trying to think of. Good Lord. Its no wonder I'm exhausted all the time. Just look at the mental acrobatics I go through while attempting to type a response.