After 2 years

Well, last night I had my dad over and we finally worked on my car that I bought just before developing PSA. When I first bought the car I knew what work was necessary and started working on it. About 1 month after buying the car my first PSA symptom occurred and I had to put working on the car on hold. It felt good to be finally be working on the car again and having my dad there was a big help. We got a big job done in 3 hours that would have taken me 3 weeks by myself.

Unfortunately during this time I ended up draining my Van battery by leaving the doors open and using the 12 volt plugs for lights. My dad was already back home and with parking in an Underground parking lot there are not many plugs. The closest plug is about 50 feet away with many cars between. I ended up pushing my van by myself, that's right you read correctly I pushed my 4000 ibs minivan by myself at 1 am in the morning to the plug and charged up the battery.

I am amazed that even with some pain and sore joints when necessary the body can still accompish great feats. But I must say that I will never try anything as crazy like that again.

That’s a great feeling when you can accomplish something like that. Good for you!

You deserve a lie down and, what we Brits say, a good hot cuppa :slight_smile:

Or as we Canucks say, a cold one. LOL
Hurray for you, Jackson!

That's not just Canadian.....

It just occured to me Seenie that, there will be a small window when you come off the pain meds and before you go back on your others and start the new for a few cold ones.

Good job Jackson, its nice to be able to be stoooopid once in a while!!!!!!

What kind of Van is it ? Vintage Van?

2001 Ford Windstar.

LOL, really, tnt? Yes, in fact I had a lovely glass with dinner this evening. St. Emilion 1982. :slight_smile: But don’t tell.

tntlamb said:

That's not just Canadian.....

It just occured to me Seenie that, there will be a small window when you come off the pain meds and before you go back on your others and start the new for a few cold ones.

Good job Jackson, its nice to be able to be stoooopid once in a while!!!!!!

Your secret is safe here Seenie, enjoy!

I had a 98 Windstar and now I have a 2005 Freestar. They're goo cars, though they sometimes neglect little things like letting you get easily out of the very back seat.