A Good day!

Today has been a good day!

I took my kids to karate as I usually do on a Saturday, but afterwards we went to a local medieval fayre. All by alone, just me and the kids as my hubby had to work. I was so proud of myself!

We wandered around and saw the sights, then we sat down to watch the jousting, which both kids declared was "wicked awesome"

We have had a full day out and although I am tired, I have minimal painand I am not overwhelmingly exhausted. I am hoping that if I rest tonight, I will be ok tomorrow.

My parents are coming to stay with me for a week, arriving tomorrow night and I need to clean up a bit. But I do not regret my day out with my kids, even if I am suffering tomorrow.

It is so nice to be feeling well enough to take the kids out for a fun day. In the past, if I had to do it alone, I would not have gone. But today I proved that I can do it!

I would like to thank the wonderful Simponi and VitaminB complex that I take for making today possible! :) And my rhuemy!

Thats all! :)

Hello Louise!

So glad you had such a great day with your kids, and that the meds are making some good days possible!

SK

So happy for you. When it is all said and done it is the simple things in life that matter the most. Wishing you have many more days like this ahead.

Congratulations for your wonderful day with your kids. These are the days that make wonderful memories and so glad you were able to enjoy!