When we get "sick"

It really sucks to get sick. Especially because everything is so amplified. There is always a fever; always severe joint pain including joints I forgot I had; not to mention the reason we are sick to begin with--stomach virus. Ugghhhh...so hard to fight anything off with a compromised immune system. It also seems to take forever to get over what ever invades our bodies. I would love to know who gave this to me so I would know who to get mad at, lol.

Just needed to get this off my chest. So good to know we have great friends here to listen and understand.

I agree with you totally. I never use to concern myself to much with getting sick but now I sometimes think I am over cautious if there is such a thing. Feel free to blow off all your frustrations, we all do it from time to time. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I will be more then glad to listen to you anytime. I will be sending prayers your way.

Thank you Liz, I am still trying to get used to being thrown down so hard anytime I get sick now. I had always been one to just push through, but this doesn't allow me to do that.

Thanks again!! have a great day!

And its just getting to that time of year that I find worse…cold and flu season!

Its certainly the only thing about having an overactive immune system…never used to catch anything!!

Good luck on dodging the illnesses, wishing you a bug free time :slight_smile:

Hello Alma!

So sorry to hear that you are under the weather! Seems it always took me longer to get over anything at all than anyone else, so this has always been somewhat present in me.

Who knows where it comes from to begin with, like the chicken and the egg, just sorry it has taken you down, you could have picked it up anywhere, on anything that another has touched!

Hope you feel better soon, and can rest enough to help your body heal.

Big hugs,

SK

Its a pre-existing condition........

■■■■17_462847833737359_95115767_n.jpg (71 KB)

LOL!!!

tntlamb said:

Its a pre-existing condition........

I am so sick of being. I know it could be worse. My docs have me on NSAIDs only b/c my disease is not as bad as some. But I get recurrent sinus infections. And the body aches/joint pains seem to get worse each time. Sometimes they give me cough syrup with codeine, but not always and I just have to tough it out.

Funny

tntlamb said:

Its a pre-existing condition…