Video shoot

So if some of you may remember, there had been a call for people with PsA a month ago, to take part in a video shoot/ interview about living with psoriatic arthritis. Today I drove into the city, through much traffic, and took part in this. It was a long day driving back and forth and taking part, but they made it really easy to do the interview.

And of course, I made certain to mention how helpful this support group has been to me. I’ll make certain to share the link when I get it.

I would like to participate but I live in Iowa

Oh Stoney you are going to be a star!

You don't suppose they would like to come to Vermont and film me doing battle with a foot of snow while I get to my car would they?

Probably not. So you be the star!

Thanks. Probably just as well that they didn’t film yesterday. We only got about 7 inches, but it was seriously heavy. That would have been entertaining, watching me take shoveling breaks every two minutes, and then interviewing me as to how PsA impacts me on a day to day basis.

It was pretty neat. Especially how much makeup went onto my face to keep me looking natural. I’ll be a star. Too bad they were only I the NYC area.

That’s really exciting. Can’t wait to see “our” Stoney on the screen.

Say, did you meet any other “stars”? How long was the interview?

I didn't meet any other stars. We were scheduled for different times. The interview. . . It took a bit under an hour and a half, but it will be edited down to a 5 minute video (I think). Tons and tons of questions, some of it repetitive, but that's okay.

Wonderful Stoney! So happy that you made the journey to partake! Looking forward to seeing it when it comes out!

Stoney said:

I didn't meet any other stars. We were scheduled for different times. The interview. . . It took a bit under an hour and a half, but it will be edited down to a 5 minute video (I think). Tons and tons of questions, some of it repetitive, but that's okay.