Psoriatic Arthritis Video Series- We want to hear your story

I am a producer creating a series of videos that will feature people living with Psoriatic/Rheumatoid Arthritis. The purpose of this video series is to get different perspectives on Psoriatic Arthritis treatment and management from a variety of experts and patients. We are looking for people who would like to share their experiences on video. Our goal is to create a short series with people discussing both challenges and successes on singular topics like Daily Inspiration, Emotional Side Effects, Lifestyle Habits, and Exercise Tips. We are shooting in NYC & NJ areas "only" in early February 2014. If this sounds like a project you would like to be a part of don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Jackie

I look forward to seeing this, THANK YOU for shedding some light on such a little-known disease. It’s a funny thing, I have both PsA and MS, with PsA being the PRIMARY source of pain, problems, and issues, and yet, MS is the focus, when it comes to treatment, because most folks have never heard of the other, and have a difficult time relating to what the effects of this disease are. To be fair, I had never heard of it, either…Please keep us informed, when this is getting close to release!

I'd be happy to contribute to this and live in the nearby geographic area (PA). I was totally healthy, working full-time and super energetic and getting PsA changed everything immediately. I'm thrilled you are working to shed light on this and hope that many people will benefit from it.

This looks interesting. I spoke with the contact person about this, since I'm in the NYC area.

Thank you so much for your interest in this project! Unfortunately, PA is out of our casting range for this video series. We are trying to focus on the NYC area so it's easier to schedule the talent. You sound like a great candidate though and if we do another series on PsA we will definitely reach out. If you happen to know of any people living with PsA in the NYC area we would love to speak with them.

Have a great day!

lifeisgood said:

I'd be happy to contribute to this and live in the nearby geographic area (PA). I was totally healthy, working full-time and super energetic and getting PsA changed everything immediately. I'm thrilled you are working to shed light on this and hope that many people will benefit from it.

I'd like to participate. I live not to far in Northern Virginia and can easily take Amtrak to NYC or NJ.

They are still looking for a man to participate. So do reach out if you are in the NYC area. They will do a Skype interview with you, and then let you know. They're filming next week, so you would need to be available on their filming date.