Remicade

Just found out the remicade was approved. I am worried about the side effects I've been reading about. Seems it may only last for a few treatments but that still concerns me. Mostly because my son is getting married at the end of the summer. I can't wait til after to start and I am worried about how it will interfere. I'm also kind of freaked out about the whole IV thing. It seems so drastic and in my mind I associate such treatment with deadly illnesses.

The new and unknown is always pretty scary, that’s for sure. But the devil you know – PsA – has some pretty frightening effects too, wouldn’t you say? How will you be at your son’s wedding if you don’t get the Remicade ball rolling?

I hear you about going to an infusion center for IV treatment. Yes, that’s associated with deadly diseases. But it’s also with life saving treatment. That’s the other way of looking at it!

Always the voice of reason. Thank you :)

Seenie said:

The new and unknown is always pretty scary, that's for sure. But the devil you know -- PsA -- has some pretty frightening effects too, wouldn't you say? How will you be at your son's wedding if you don't get the Remicade ball rolling?

I hear you about going to an infusion center for IV treatment. Yes, that's associated with deadly diseases. But it's also with life saving treatment. That's the other way of looking at it!

Oh, Robyn, you crack me up! Thanks for the smile. I needed an antidote for my aching legs today.

glad to help
Seenie said:

Oh, Robyn, you crack me up! Thanks for the smile. I needed an antidote for my aching legs today.