Starting Remicade

I had my first Remicade infusion yesterday morning and have to say I'm feeling somewhat better. My next infusion will be in two weeks. I'm cautiously optimistic as this is the first time I've felt some positive difference fairly quickly. No pain meds. today! This is my 8th medication over a 3-year period (kind of a long gap). My rheumy teases me that I need an attitude adjustment....I just tell him I need a medication adjustment! I'm sure we're both right.

I'd like to get my energy back and be able to go to Costco AND do laundry the same day! Maybe even do something fun...

Hopefully, Remicade will be the medication that inhibits PSA's damage.

Yay for you! What great news and to have an improvement so quickly is fantastic! Let’s hope it keeps getting better and better. Also don’t waste your new found energy on Costco …

Trisha, that’s wonderful! I love your sense of humour after such a long spell. You seem cautiously optimistic and I can’t say I blame you since I have failed several myself. I work with a guy who has been on remicade for 8 months and it has pretty much changed his life. Good luck and good days!!