Recommendation for compression gloves?

Hi everyone,
My hands are really giving me a bad time all day, every day. I am ready to try compression gloves (or most anything!)
Does anyone have recommendations? Thank you so much! Wishing you all comfort and sound sleep!

This is one that is recommended by the Arthritis Foundation - https://www.arthritis.org/partnership/ease-of-use-products/imak-arthritis-gloves

I had a pair that I liked but I can’t dig them up. The truth is that as I got my disease under better control, the constant pain and aching in my hands abated.

Thank you for responding so quickly Stoney! Unfortunately, the link isn’t working…

It’s the Imak arthritis gloves - try this link

Wow!! Thank you soo much! I’ll order them now!

Don’t discount mechanics glove either. I find they have better dexterity than actual Compression glove and are a LOT cheaper. I’m keyboarding with pair on now from home depot…

2 Likes

I’m trying these. The sizes for XL are a little small. These are cheaper. Don’t buy the Tommie Coppers. I have to have something for when I drive for a long time.

Thank you so much! I ordered these and they are great!

1 Like

I absolutely love these!!
Thank you!

1 Like

I had hand pain really bad last year. I bought compression gloves and they did help with pain. Even used them at night. Got them from drug store.

1 Like

The Imak gloves are amazing. I think Stoney recommended these to me years ago and now I have pairs tucked everywhere. They are especially helpful in the wintertime when my hands tend to not do so well, but I also use them when I go hiking in the heat. My hands swell with water retention and the gloves help minimize this a lot. They also dry overnight, so when I’m out on the trail I can wash them every few days.

You can get them online anywhere really. I usually get mine on Amazon.

2 Likes

See, now you’re reminding me that if I can ever take long walks again, I should use the compression gloves. My hands get wicked swollen when I walk long distances.

2 Likes

Now I really remember why I loved this group! I’m not the only one this happens to? So nice to hear!

2 Likes