Nice!

Got my gloves today. Thermoskin gloves -- here. They do feel warm -- need to shorten the fingers a little, and should be perfect. We'll see how they feel at work tomorrow. Bit awkward typing but I hope the shortening will help.

Got some myself, love love love them! I find it's the slightly grippy effect that makes typing tricky but I'm getting used to them. My hands feel alot better when they are warm and I find the light compression is comforting.

I used to use those a lot. I had a long stretch where my hands and fingers were quite swollen and ached all of the time. Haven't used them in a while, but I did like them. Now I just wear fingerless gloves/handwarmers, which leave more of my fingers open, but still give me the warmth that I need. I have Raynauds among other things.

I have looked at the Thermoskins but haven't tried them yet. I have about 4 pairs of the cotton IMAK arthritis gloves. I like that I can throw them in the wash frequently. Can you wash the Thermoskins? Are they hot (would be nice for winter!).

Clearly I am bad about replying to comments. Sorry about that.

Marietta, I have not tried washing them -- honestly, I haven't worn them a lot yet. Will detail in a new blog post tonight. Mixed review.