Oh happy day!

I am a grandmommy! My daughter had to have an emergency c-section this morning. We have one baby born at 11:50am who weighs 3 poulds 5 ounces and is 14.5 inches long and one that was born at 11:53am and weighs 3.9 pounds and is 16.5 inches long. Both are beautiful with a head full of dark hair like their mommy. Both babies are in the NICU but are doing fine. Mom had a really rough day but she is doing great! Can't stop smiling!

I don't think any of us picked her due date. I will check later this week. If nobody did I will make a donation on behalf our our whole group!

Good idea and Congratulations<3!

CONGRATS, GRANDMA!!! So glad to hear that momma and babies are doing well. It is so wonderful when there are new babies around! Enjoy your time with them!

I am so glad they are here and everyone is doing well. Enjoy them!

Congratulations! Grandma

Congrats!

Congratulations to your family! So glad to hear that the babies are doing well. Mom's going to be extra busy, pumping breastmilk for them, but it's so critical for the tiny premies. Make sure she gets lots of support from the hospital lactation consultant and nurses. She can also contact her local La Leche League for support. . . She can find them at llli.org

Congratulations to your family!!

Congratulations!!!!!! DoubleLove!!!!!

We know and are very lucky that those babies were born at UNC Women's and Children's Hospital in Chapel Hill. She has already met with them and has already pumped some of that "liquid gold" for the babies! They will be starting them on it today if they have not already late last night or this morning.

Stoney said:

Congratulations to your family! So glad to hear that the babies are doing well. Mom's going to be extra busy, pumping breastmilk for them, but it's so critical for the tiny premies. Make sure she gets lots of support from the hospital lactation consultant and nurses. She can also contact her local La Leche League for support. . . She can find them at llli.org

Excellent!

Double congratulations!

Thanks to all for your support, please keep all of my babies in your thoughts and prayers as they

Congratulations MAT and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers

Congratulations!!! Very happy for you all x

Wow what wonderful news! Being a grandmommy is so fun! Enjoy them grandbabies!

Congratulations. That is totally awesome. Grandbabies are a joy. Just had all 3kinds of mine here for 5 days. A 3 year old and 2 one year olds. Had 1 down day in there but it was worth it. I wish you lots of joy.

None of us guessed this (although I did guess early) ! Congratulations on a safe and happy delivery of the babies. Enjoy your new granny status.

Congratulations ! What a wonderful day for you ! Thanks for sharing the good news and I'm glad Mommy and babies are doing well.

Frances