Oh happy day!

Dear MAT,

What a fabulous way to start the weekend!!! I am so pleased that all three are doing well and that our prayers were answered for a safe delivery. Being a 'Grandmommy' is the very best job in the world. I just found out that two new babies are joining my family in 2013, one in August and another in October. That makes 10 for this happy Nana. Enjoy the bliss of newborns and the sweet smells and tender neck kisses!!!!! Michelle

WONDERFUL!!! So happy for your family! :D

Congratulations!! I have been a grandma for 5 years now & I love it & know you will too.

Congratulations. Boy they were very early, glad to hear they are doing well.

Congratulations! So glad to hear mom and babies doing well. My first son was born via ER/section, so I appreciate the extra stress in their safe arrival. She sure is gonna have her hands full........LOL But something tells me "grandmommy" is going to be there to help out a lot.

We will need pictures ASAP!

I will be a first time gramma come September and I'm on top of the world! MY baby having a baby...........ah, the circle of life.

Congratulations!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting to be a grandma for the first time too in June.......so excited for you

Thank you all for your love and support for my baby and her babies. It was really touch and go for one of the boys but I am happy to say we ARE ALL GOOD! Sorry, had to scream. I am loving my grandmommy status. Thank you all for your suggestions and help,I appreciate it so much! All of you grandmommys out there, thanks for the input, advise and suggestions, I will be following them all! I can't stop with the smile!

Keep smiling for all of us !

That's great ! Congratulations :)

Congratulations Grandma!. You did not say whether she had boys or girls or one of each? I wish you the very best for your new grandchildren. Twins are a very special bonus!

Congrats Grandma! Pretty exciting entry to the world. Hope mama feels better soon and those little ones put on weight fast so they can be home being spoiled rotten by all.