Jon's most recent experience

Having IBS issues, had to drive for 4 hours this morning to troubleshoot a well pump at one of our desert retreats, It was really risky…

Gatrostop, immodium, any number of names, all essential for that risky business :joy::joy:

1 Like

I just feel for the operating room Wednesday, hope they don’t evacuate thinking it is a gas leak… :flushed:

2 Likes

You’ve done it again @Jon_sparky, making this laptop keyboard be splattered with coffee yet again. Best of luck for Wednesday too.

2 Likes

My work is done here! :crazy_face:

Feel better today, going to lay off the beans until post op…
I have a 14 hour fast before surgery, no food or water, hope I survive! The scheduler was mad at me, so gave me the 1:30pm slot…

1 Like

I hate when I don’t have a morning slot! It’s not the hunger, it’s the boredom and anxiety while waiting. I would much rather wake up super early to get to the surgical center than wait around half the day.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you with the surgery, and that your recovery is smooth as well.

1 Like

Spoke with the nurse, she is going to let me eat and drink until 3am, so it sounds like a wild party! (If only)
I don’t dare eat any beans! I am sticking to a light fare, feel better since forgoing the beans for a sunflower burger.
I also get to take a morning dose of Tramadol, so I do not go into withdrawals, been taking it for two years now, very unpleasant to stop abruptly, gives me restless leg syndrome…
I did tell her that I would be prepped and waiting for 2 1/2 hours while everyone has a leisurely feast! I then blamed my comments on ADHD, a good alibi!
Also went over the Sojourns problem, she said I can rinse my mouth out as much as I want, but cannot swallow, kind of like Bill Clinton not inhaling… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes