It's my 7-Year Anniversary On This Site!

@stoney reminded me that today is my 7-year anniversary!

Thanks to all the moderators and PsA buds that have helped me throughout the past 7 years! Your support, tips and advice have kept me going through the tough days/weeks with this disease.

I’ve told so many people how helpful y’all are and that you are my go to gang when I get depressed about this disease.

I hope I’ve been able to help some of you also - it is my mission to provide the same amazing support to all of you!

Hoping everyone is have a good health day - message me if I you ever need support or advice. I’m always here to help!

Warmly,

Frances

8 Likes

Thanks for posting about this. Especially for new people, it’s good to see that the site continues to offer you support.

2 Likes

@Stoney This is an amazing site! I love it! 7 years wow! I don’t think I’ve stuck with anything that long :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on that!

1 Like

Also congrats! Thanks for staying available…even when you feel “better”. This site needs folks that are doing really well…but I suspect once doing well, who needs the discussions? Stay close for all us “newbies”.

3 Likes

@Amos I’m here for everyone and plan to visit more often and provide support to my PsA buds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Me too Frances! And I must be around the same time too, the people and atmosphere here are so helpful :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, everyone is wonderful on this site and I REALLY appreciate the moderators: @Seenie @tntlamb

Awwww Frances…thanks! And we appreciate everyone here, especially our “Veterans”. LOL!

Hey, I just counted my years out: I’m about the same. I think I came on in the fall of '11 … that makes eight for me. I think I’m going to write an anniversary tribute too. :blush:

4 Likes

Amen, Frances. I know this site saved my life when I was first diagnosed. Having people who understood what I was going through and refused to let me feel sorry for myself was a gift I can never repay.

1 Like

GrumpyCat - how are you?! I haven’t seen you on here for soooo long. Hope all is well with you!

Frances

I was really sick for about 3 years and was on disability. Finally found a biologic that works almost as well as Remicade did and have been increasing work over the last 2 years. I am now back at full time in a really cool job.
My life isn’t exactly where I’d like it to be, but it is soooo much better than it was. I hope you are doing well too. I’ve missed you guys!

4 Likes

I’m so glad you’re back on track and feeling better. We’ve missed you!

1 Like

That’s great news that you’re seeing improvement and doing what you love! Welcome back!

Apparently you and I joined at almost the same time. I’ve been here since August 28, 2012. That’s crazy!

3 Likes

I’m still a newby… only 5 years under my belt! :sparkler::fireworks:

3 Likes

Me too! So glad I found this place!

Five years for me, too. The first couple would have been so much worse without the information and compassion I found here! I’m in a comfortable phase right now. I know that can change, so all the more reason to celebrate it now.

2 Likes

I was November 2012. Something must have been in the air back then!

2 Likes

GrumpyCat!!! Oh my, I was worried about you, and I’m so happy you’re (maybe?) on the mend and feeling a bit better.

We have SO missed you. @tntlamb will be thrilled to see your post. He must have missed it, like I did. We’re kinda busy these days. LOL

Check in again soon!

C

1 Like