Hello all

Hi everyone,

Signed up a little while ago but must say have been a bit hesitant, new to the whole online support thing. I'm 32 years old and from California originally, but currently live in South Africa. I was diagnosed with PsA only two years ago after my joints wouldn't stop aching and swelling after a particularly bad flu.

I've been going through lots of ups and downs with it as I get to terms with the limitations I have to deal with now, especially with everyone around me being young and not limited like I am. I do have a friend here my age who has ankylosing spondylitis who has been really great to have as she really understands, but thought I might need some more support as it's often so confusing having this condition, and keeping track of what helps it and what doesn't.

So thanks for bringing me onboard and I hope I can be of some help to others as well!

Jess

Welcome! Iā€™m glad you found us. This was the first support site I had ever joined, but it has really been a huge plus in my PsA story. I hope you find the warmth and friendship here that I have. :slight_smile: