I think I would have a root canal

Than have to deal with a hubby who has a sinus infection and who is in the middle of what is apparently his first real flare. Somebody shoot one of us! Because if you don't, I will him! Thank you, hopefully I won't be in jail tomorrow morning!

1 Like

As we’ve said so often, this IS the place to vent. I shouldn’t laugh, but you are too funny sometimes. Deep breaths, MAT … think of the grandbabies. They need their Grandma, and Grandma isn’t much good to them if she’s in jail. :wink:

MAT, for a second, I thought you were my wife posting this discussion under an alias. I have been having my first bad flare since being diagnosed in 2011. Over the last week or so I've been experiencing swollen feet, sore knees, back and neck and really, really bad fatigue (almost to the point I was worried I wasn't going to be able to do my job). While this was going on, my older daughter came down with a bad sinus infection or chest cold. I was trying my hardest to avoid her and not catch it but I did. Wham, bam thank you mam, It knocked me down like I've never experienced before. Of course, I made our Labor Day weekend a living hell for my wife and you would appreciate how our conversations went. I had to laugh when I saw your post. I hope your husband is doing better and you are too!

Hang in there, you should go meet my wife for a beer. I'm sure you both would have some stories to tell.

Oh Seenie my grandbabies, did you see the pictures? My beautiful boys. If not go look at my profile! Cute babies! However, Jon is in danger of me killing him tonight. OK fine, I promise not to do it now, but really why is it a man seems to be worse than us women?

Actually a root canal is an excellent suggestion after accidently assaulting the dentist while he wasdoing the freeze test to see if I needed a root canal, he gave me enough valium I was pain free for the first time in months. Now I am required to pre medicate before all appointments. The dentista have the good stuff.

Oh yes, I saw the picture! Gorgeous … The whole family!

And Bluesky,you win my “good guy despite it all” prize for today. Get well soon!

Good night!

Shall I tell my story about my husband and his boil now? The man has defended this country many ways in many places but you would have though he was gut shot! Too funny! I guess you now know which one of us gave birth to a 10 pound bowling ball with nary a peep..........

You probably feel better already. Look at it this way. . . It’s just his turn now. Plus with no little kids in the house, take yourself out fr a while so that he can have the quiet house all to himself. So sweet of you to give him quiet time.

Feeling better today, MAT?

Oh I would love to meet your wife for a beer, but oh wait I can only have one a week! I do travel extensively so where do you live - perhaps I can work it out! I do so hate this disease and the restrictions that I can have! I am sorry Bluesky that we have met this way. Oh, but I can I really be your wife under an alias, are you sure? Think about it. OK, just kidding! I have PsA and my husband has just recently be dx with PsA, but I am still up for the beer with you and your wife - sounds promising. Sorry for your problems. Get well, get better!

Bluesky said:

MAT, for a second, I thought you were my wife posting this discussion under an alias. I have been having my first bad flare since being diagnosed in 2011. Over the last week or so I've been experiencing swollen feet, sore knees, back and neck and really, really bad fatigue (almost to the point I was worried I wasn't going to be able to do my job). While this was going on, my older daughter came down with a bad sinus infection or chest cold. I was trying my hardest to avoid her and not catch it but I did. Wham, bam thank you mam, It knocked me down like I've never experienced before. Of course, I made our Labor Day weekend a living hell for my wife and you would appreciate how our conversations went. I had to laugh when I saw your post. I hope your husband is doing better and you are too!

Hang in there, you should go meet my wife for a beer. I'm sure you both would have some stories to tell.

I am looking at having a root canal. Do we need to go off meds for this procedure.

I have never had to. I personally would resist if told to…But that’s just me.

They’re totally painless! And I’m usually a chicken! Man colds are annoyingly painful.

1 Like