I jinxed myself

I believe I have jinxed myself by saying how well I have been doing. Today was a super bad day and it feels beautiful outside so it is very disappointing. I barely made it through the day with pain and I felt tired a lot. I go to get adjusted tonight so I hope that helps. Also, I am starting to have pain in the thumb joint I guess you would say, where it goes from my wrist to where my thumb actually starts and its on the pinky side too. Hope everyone else's day has been better. Oh and one more week till I go back to the doctor, super excited might I say.

Fighter, you will have days like this but with your great attitude they won't last for long. Its great to see how proactive you are with your care and I look forward to hearing that you are feeling better again soon. Take care

You didn’t jinx yourself, that’s just PsA being … well, being what it is.
Are you doing what a lot of us do, that is, making a list of everything to ask or tell the rheumatologist? The thumb, yes, that’s a common site. But you know, it could be your left elbow tomorrow. Weird isn’t it. Oops, if it’s your left elbow tomorrow, you’ll be thinking I jinxed you!
Gotta love your fighting spirit! Tomorrow’s another day. Hope it’s a better one.

Yep, this is how it is sometimes. As Seenie says keep a note of what happens and when so you can let your doc know at your next appointment. For me it was my right elbow yesterday ...... where did that come from ...... lifting too many cups of coffee?????????