The Ups and Downs

Hello Blog.

Today is a rougher day then usual. Though, I think it's my fault. I did way too much this past week. It's been lovely outside and I took DS to may parks and play dates. It's hard to balance his social life with mine! I know next year he will be in school and will have more classmate time. I will also be allowed to rest more during the day. It will be a better balance.

I have some swelling in my feet. I can't find the time to rest them and it's getting worse. Now sure how to deal with that. Also my fingers are very painful, as well as my knees. Seems like my knees have been in pain since I was very young. I can remember having painful knees when I was 4 or 5. Going to ask for xrays at next doctors meeting. Part of me wishes there was some damage to prove I am not crazy, 90% of me hopes for no damage at all, ever!

My hubs keeps mentioning nerve pain, or nerve over excitedness. Maybe my body is used to pain, so it always feel "in pain". Also I seem to have developed an overactive pain drive. Even little cuts are very painful. Seems to send pain responses all over my body. Still considering a pain management doctor. Still unsure.

By blog.

Aren't we ever are own worst enemies sometimes! I sleep with my legs elevated on a firm pillow, helps both my knees and to manage swollen feet.