I have made a terrible mistake, please forgive me!

I mistakenly thought an icon used to get to a blog (caption balloon or bubble) was a thumbs down!! To me it looks like a thumbs down, right beside the thumbs up, even with my glasses on, and I went off the deep end to think that such wonderful news of triumpth from Elizabeth and Suzanne could be rated as such, and posted a scathing discussion berating such behavior!! I am profoundly sorry for upsetting things, my aim has always been support, and encouragement. My profound apologies.

SK everyone here knows that you are one of the first people to offer encouragement. Apparently you are a defender as well. :-) We are all human & make mistakes. You are forgiven.

The important thing is because its all about me, I'm not going crazy any longer looking for the thumbs down..... Not that I'd use it. I was about to start touring nursing homes thinking my brain fuzz was turning into early onset Alzheimers

What a nice apology SK. And very kind of Elizabeth to accept it graciously. These things happen. I've been moderating these groups for 5 years now. the most important thing to do is to say you are sorry and for others to understand. This discussion is proof of that.

hope everyone has a nice day!

Thank you Scott and JC, Elizabeth, and lamb.

I care very deeply and sincerely for you all!

Also DMara and Petunia girl, and if I have forgotten anyone else.

SK said:

Thank you Scott and JC, Elizabeth, and lamb.

I care very deeply and sincerely for you all!

Thanks SK. We love you. Anyone could have done the same. Thanks for all you do in the group.

I am so very glad that there is not and never will be a 'thumbs down', I am here for each and everyone of you, I may not have the most knowledge, but I was chosen and asked to be here, and I accepted the position as moderator to do everything I possibly can.

I have been terribly upset about all of this...

SK, I'm so glad that this has been resolved! I must admit, when you called it a thumbs down, I took a look and mistook it for one too. The reason is that it looks like one AND that's the usual way that a website is set up. Then, after looking at it again, it occurred to me that it was a balloon for conversation. I think it could use to be corrected so others don't make the same mistake.

At any rate, I'm glad that you're back and it was all just a misunderstanding.

PS: SK, I got your earlier note, and was going to reiterate the above but haven't been home all day until now.

LOL, I know, right? I get moments exactly like that. And the darned icon does look like a thumbs down.

tntlamb said:

The important thing is because its all about me, I'm not going crazy any longer looking for the thumbs down..... Not that I'd use it. I was about to start touring nursing homes thinking my brain fuzz was turning into early onset Alzheimers

THIS!!!

DMaraJade said:

Thanks SK. We love you. Anyone could have done the same. Thanks for all you do in the group.

Love yo, Petunia girl, too bad you live so far away, surely we could get together and have some Lucy and Ethel moments! Especially now that I see that reddish hair!!! LOL!!! She posted her picture on FMS, but not on here, so I have gotten a good look at this character!!

Errr, I have been compared to Lucy, yes. It WOULD be fun to have Lucy and Ethel moments...those chicks knew how to have fun!

SK said:

Love yo, Petunia girl, too bad you live so far away, surely we could get together and have some Lucy and Ethel moments! Especially now that I see that reddish hair!!! LOL!!! She posted her picture on FMS, but not on here, so I have gotten a good look at this character!!

I'm in Pet!

As an avid Lucy fan myself I have to agree those girls were the best at having a good time.

Petunia Girl said:

Errr, I have been compared to Lucy, yes. It WOULD be fun to have Lucy and Ethel moments...those chicks knew how to have fun!

SK said:

I have been 'in the weeds' overflowing sinks and bathtubs and think of what Lucy and Ethel would do, Imagine me on my floors, with tidal waves, trying to clean the up and then get up !! LOL!! Now I will not run water unless I stay right there with it!!

Everybody is entitled to put their foot in their mouth occasionally. There are days I manage to get mine in past the knee :slight_smile: Don’t let it rattle you too much SK-anyone who’s read a single post of yours knows how caring you are.

Thank you Bumble, hug that dear little boy of yours for me!