My apologies

'My rant' was surely not in accordance with my more gracious moments, I do apologize to all who are offended. It was not the appropriate way to express my feelings. I do however stand tall in support and encouragement of the good results of Elizabeth and Suzanne as stated on their blogs, wish them continued success, and encourage all who are suffering from any disease to follow the advice of their Doctors for treatment.

I understand where you were coming from. We are here to support each other, in sickness and in health. I'm extremely happy for Elizabeth and Suzanne and could SWEAR that I wrote a comment about it, but somehow or other managed to not get it posted. That actually happens with this netbook; if I hit the wrong key, everything goes bye bye.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to do this sort of thing now and then. I have an overdeveloped sense of justice, and when things seem unjust...well, I do get kinda nuts. Sounds like we are kind of alike. : ) I understand and hope others do as well.