Our Elizabeth is not doing very well after the infusion

Just a heads up on Elizabeth, she had bad reactions from the Remicade infusion this morning, she said it was the same kind from the MX!

We are all here for E and still hoping for the best for you!

SK

I'm so sorry to hear this! Elizabeth is such a super lady. I hate to hear that she's having a reaction to her new medication, SK. I hope she can still take the Remicade since she needs it. Please keep us posted on Elizabeth's health, SK and tell her we miss her and are sending our thoughts and prayers.

Oh, no! So sad to hear this! Sending lots of good vibes her way and keeping her in our prayers.

Hugs and prayers her way!

Thank you everyone for all the concern & prayers. I must confess that although the infusion seems to have made me sick to my stomach. This morning I find I am not in as much pain and I am moving around A LOT smoother then I have been doing so in quite a long time. Still not totally pain free but I am very happy with the results. Even if I am running to the bathroom. I am eager to see where I am after my next infusion. I also have called my rheumy to ask if there is something I can take to off set this effect when I have my next infusion in 2 weeks. Will keep you all updated so that maybe if someone else has a similar experience it can help someone else. Thank you all once again. Hugs to everyone.

Elizabeth, I'm greatly relieved that you're doing better AND getting some relief! I truly hope this drug is everything you need it to be. I will write more to you this weekend. It's tough for me to think much during the week, when I'm working.

I'm so sorry you got sick with your first infusion., but I'm glad it seems to be helping with the pain. That's a good sign that it's going to work for you. As the days go on you'll keep feeling better and as you get your infusins you'll be happy with how you will feel. I pray you don't have any infection hiding somewhere. You must remember that remecade does take your immune system away which makes you suceptable to infections especially if you already have one hiding like I did. I will definantly be praying you don't.

Elizabeth Rodriquez said:

Thank you everyone for all the concern & prayers. I must confess that although the infusion seems to have made me sick to my stomach. This morning I find I am not in as much pain and I am moving around A LOT smoother then I have been doing so in quite a long time. Still not totally pain free but I am very happy with the results. Even if I am running to the bathroom. I am eager to see where I am after my next infusion. I also have called my rheumy to ask if there is something I can take to off set this effect when I have my next infusion in 2 weeks. Will keep you all updated so that maybe if someone else has a similar experience it can help someone else. Thank you all once again. Hugs to everyone.

Thank God for 'the good sign'!

AMEN!!!

Hoping things are going better for you, Elizabeth! Haven't seen you here in a while and miss you!!! Praying that things are going more your way this week.