Hippie Dippie Stuff That I Love

I've gotten more into crystals and stones recently, more then ever before. I started using Malachite to hold in my hands, on my locked joints, while meditating. Sometimes I lie with my stone under my bad shoulder and whether it's my mind or the stone, or both- after awhile it feels like my bad knot has been massaged out. ;-)

Malachite

I like to use Moss Agate for my tingling hands to help circulation.

Moss Agate

I've also heard Rose Quartz is nice for the complexion, clearing and soothing the skin.

If it's a placebo than I'll take more, please! Very comforting things to use, just holding them brings a positive vibe to your body and positivity is always a good thing when you need some healing or soothing.

I like this guys videos too, very nice when I'm not feeling so hot.

SpiritSpeakUK

Anyway, besides the usual boring stuff I've been up to, these are some things that have helped me recently to keep calm and sooth my aching mind and joints and I look forward to my time each day that I can spend with my "pet rocks".

I'm very thankful for free videos on the internet and the crystals and stones; which you can find fairly cheap at many different places such as festivals, candle stores, "hippie/new-age" stores etc. The healingcrystals.com site is also excellent- they are awesome with their costumers for answering questions.

Be well everyone! xox

My Amethyst and Citrine :-)

I made this pendulum the other night and proceeded to get super glue all over my poor hands, lol.