Happy Fall--are you getting out to enjoy the weather?

After camping all weekend without the dog (she barks at things that she doesn't understand, including things that go bump in the night) I felt bad and took her for a hike on Monday after work.

Hope you're able to get out and make the most of the weather. Mabel says "woof-woo-woo-woo!" Feel free to add pictures of what you're up to!

What a cutie! I've been loving the cooler weather. We had a bit of a heat wave last weekend, but we're back to fall weather now.

Nice hill, Sybil. Yes, you need a dog to keep you company. I'll bet that's quite a hike!

sybil said:

Oh Mabel, I love Mabel! So reminds me of Roger R.I.P. in the vegetable plot. Glad you're enjoying the fall. Or 'autumn' as I'm sure you'll remember we call it! This is a view from up the top of 'our' hill - I'm there every chance I get. Without Roger. Must get a dog.

We had a warm weekend, too, but there will be frost on the pumpkins soon enough!

Stoney said:

What a cutie! I've been loving the cooler weather. We had a bit of a heat wave last weekend, but we're back to fall weather now.

Wow! Beautiful! Now I know why you visit that hill so often!

sybil said:

Oh Mabel, I love Mabel! So reminds me of Roger R.I.P. in the vegetable plot. Glad you're enjoying the fall. Or 'autumn' as I'm sure you'll remember we call it! This is a view from up the top of 'our' hill - I'm there every chance I get. Without Roger. Must get a dog.

Gorgeous! I live in gulf coast Texas. The land here is very flat. The weather has been amazing. Nice and cool, gentle breeze, and rain showers. Feels like a real fall. We normally go slamming into freezing! Love the picture.

I was outside to pick the grapes. The two on the left are reisling, the far right is a gluten free beer for

my mother in law.

:slight_smile:

Yum!

LOL I just looked close an noticed my zip lock of MTX and syringes is on the counter too........ Hows that for in your face PsA

Haha! Looks like a normal room to me ;)

Love this post!

We're going to be going to Camp Calumet in Freedom, NH for Columbus Day weekend. I've been doing very poorly lately, with various issues, but my rheumy has agreed that 1. I need this weekend, and 2. I can do a prednisone burst if it means enjoying myself vs. being miserable all weekend. So - my goal is actually to work through the pain and take a hike to an AWESOME view on the way to Camp, and then pretty much chill and enjoy myself at camp while the camp does all the cooking and all I need to do is get myself from activity to activity, including a pontoon boat ride, kayaking (yay for my arms being stable at this point!), pumpkin carving, apple cider making, etc.

So glad you're getting out there and enjoying a fall weekend before the winter chills make it tough to get outside!

nym said:

Love this post!

We're going to be going to Camp Calumet in Freedom, NH for Columbus Day weekend.

I was treated to this view on my way into work the other morning. Not bad. Not bad at all!