Doom and Gloom. Doom and Gloom. But Wait

THE SUN IS SHINING. HURRAY!!!

Here in Yellowknife, NWT it is shining as well and hopefully getting to a high of -16 Celsius. BBQ season has begun!

Break out the charcoal and your apron! I'm tired of complaining about this long-*ss winter.

LOL! Mosquitoes yet?

Kirsten said:

Here in Yellowknife, NWT it is shining as well and hopefully getting to a high of -16 Celsius. BBQ season has begun!

Yay we have sunshine here in Charlotte,if this was England it’d be bikini weather lol!!

Don't let that hold you back, LindseyLou. Grab that bikini and wear it proudly!!

Not sure, despite losing 14lbs that I would put anyone through that ordeal,somehow a bulky black sling just wouldn’t look right. Although if I positioned it correctly I could even go topless :smiley: joking that’s never gonna happen!!

I went topless once; a long time ago!

I don't know where the hell you people live but it is raining here, 30 degrees and grey.

I am going to go take a nap under my heated throw.

You could always repurpose that sling, from what I see around campus when the sun comes out and sun bathers follow there is enough material for several bikinis

London? Sunny? Well I'll eat my hat!

Laura E D said:

London, sunny...went as far as a dress

Good dog walking weather. It was 50 here, sunny and windy.

It was windy as all get out here today. But...THE SUN IS STILL SHINING!!!

sybil said:

I actually got blown over today. I weigh 11 stone. It's mad up them hills.

I chose yoga over dog walking. Soon I need to trade my down dog for getting down with my dog. She's got that look in her eye. You know the one.

Stoney said:

Good dog walking weather. It was 50 here, sunny and windy.

We’ve had some nice spring weather here in the UK over the last week or so…been lovely:)

This post made my day! Celebrating blue skies and temperatures in the 50s here in CT.

It’s sunny & 70 here today,hooray!

It is 30, damp and grey here. I want to move to where you all live!

Michigan........It snowed again last night!!!!! yukky

Sunny and 30 - that’s Celsius - so I guess about 83 deg F :slight_smile: