Flare ups

Ok so I’ve been on humira for little over a month and it has taken my psoriasis away for the most part just faint red spots. No flaky skin or itching but today my spots r popping back up on my arms. Is this normal then go away? Or does it mean meds stop working?

It's VERY early in your Humira treatment. It's pretty normal at this point for your body to vacillate between flaring and settling down. If you've already had some skin clearing, that GREAT! It means the Humira is doing something for you. Keep going and reassess at 2 months, then 3 (3 months is when most people start to see consistent effects)

Some of the other meds used inexplicably can cause an increase of P. The most likely culprit is predi......

Ok. Thank u!! I was really getting bummed out about it. I mean summer time is right around the corner n was hoping to wear summer clothes for once!!! I hope it goes back down. The flare ups aren’t that bad but today is the first day it’s flared up and hoping it doesn’t get worse after today

You could ask your doc for a topical steroid ointment until the Humiria kicks in, like Clobetasol.

It has kicked in. I was covered badly til I used himira and it was all gone. Just very faint red spots. I was just about 100% clear then today I woke up with little spots all over my arm like its trying to come back. If it doesn’t go away soon I will call my doc.