Switched from Enbrel to Humira

Having a terrible day, face and arms breaking out with psoriasis wrists hurt and pain if all my finger joints. I am tired it has been a struggle so many meds and Doctor visits between the rheumatologist and orthopedic doctor and family doctor visits I must go at least 30 times a year. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Just wondering if anyone else was switched from Enbrel to Humira and if it caused the flare up.

Thanks,

Brett

Brett I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now. It is getting dark and cold this time of year too. I went from Humira to Enbrel as Humira did not do much for me and I had reactions to the injections. I have found when I switch meds I am usually flaring before I take the new drug and it takes a few doses to see a difference. I have been on all the injectable biologics, they seem to wear off and not help much after about a year for me. In January I may try Remicade which is an infusion 1 day per month and a lot of patients seem to do well on it. Hopefully it will work longer for me. I am sending hugs and prayers your way. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks Michael. RA Doc put me on prednisone again yesterday and it seems to be getting rid of the inflammation. Hopefully it will calm things down and give the Humira a chance to work.

Thanks Again