FINALLY. Something that seems to work for me

Hi ere’body. Mimi here. I have been quiet because, well because let’s face it, all I did was crab!
I am thrilled to report that my FIFTH biologic, Enbrel, actually works for me. I have had seven doses and I am going in today for a follow up. I pray my labs are good.
It’s such a roller coaster, this disease. The symptoms, the treatments, the failures and successes, you just never know what’s around the corner. But after trying things for seven years with fits and starts and no success really wore me down to a nub.
I am so glad I didn’t give up, thanks to this community.
I don’t know how long this relief will last, but I am going to enjoy it one day at a time.
Hugs to all of my fellow warriors.

2 Likes

YAY! I’m so glad you found something that works! :hugging:

1 Like

HURRAY!

2 Likes

Yay!! I’m so very happy for you!! Enjoy the relief while you have it.

1 Like

Good news … Enjoy:thumbsup:

1 Like

Mimi I feel the same as you did, been lurking more than posting because I don’t want to complain ( and man could I start…). I am so happy things are going so well! You deserve it enjoy! Thanks for posting , good stories inspire those who need to hear them as much as the ones who need to have them! Yeah!!!

1 Like

MimiB thanks so much for sharing this happiness…so glad to hear you are grabbing the moment and hopefully this is just the start of happier times. I too haven’t posted much as I am in ‘the gap’ again…gives me hope to hear you have found something that helps you.

1 Like

I am so glad you found something that works!

I’m so HAPPY for you !! Great news !