Exercise that I can actually do without pain. Has anyone else tried rebounding?

After having a few rough weeks,of pain and fatigue. I bought a mini trampoline to try to get some exercise because stiffness and depression were keeping me in my recliner most of the day. So every day, for the past 2 weeks I forced myself to use it. Now that the Humira seems to be working, I am spending more and more time on the mini trampoline. I feel at least 50% better than I did a week ago. The exercise is easy on my joints. Walking has always caused me pain because I have joint damage in my feet. I have shoulder pain, an artificial hip, and I have had spine surgery.I also have had a tracheotomy for 35 years. I have other various exercise machines, but this seems to be the best I have ever tried.My breathing is getting better too.

At first, I had to hold on to my exercise bike for stability. Now I can RUN in place on the rebounder. I researched rebounding and found that NASA uses it for astronaut training and conditioning. I have not been able to run in 20 years. This is my goal, to be able to run. TO BE CONTINUED...WISH ME LUCK.

That's great! This is the right type of snowball effect.

Sounds promising! And good for you!

Good for you!!! Good Luck meeting your goal.