Excited about my future!

I haven't been on here in a while.. But I just had to post. After a few times of HORRIBLE experiences with my infusion. (Almost passing out.. continuous sticks..etc).. The other day went AMAZING! 1 stick!!! and I usually watch 2-3 DVDs.. didn't even get through 1 movie!!!!! Super excited!!

Also, because my life has changed so tremendously because of this wonderful medication.. I am GOING BACK TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy for you!!! Take back your life and stick to the plan as closely as possible. Much luck to you. :wink:

Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Terrific news! What are you studying?

That’s really great news…I’m so glad you can get back into education and get on with your life. I love hearing the ‘great news’ post so thank you for sharing with us x

Nice to hear good news! Congrats glad you found something that works.

Congratulations! You have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

I am so glad for you , but as for me Remicade did NOT work for me
and as a result of all orals and topicals and UV Rays and Light Treatments
and Embrel and Humeria and Remicade and now Stelara , nothing
worked for me , and as a result of this i am now off of ALL MEDICATIONS !
and my Derm told me once i am off of all meds i will be red from
head to toe and my Plaque Psoriasis will be 100 % worse than what you
see on my " HELLonEARTH " face book page .
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HELL-on-Earth/184542251654833?fref=ts
so in other words yes i am giving up , i have fought a long hard difficult fight
i have no more strength or energy left to fight any longer . i have fought for
over 21 years , and i have no more fight left in me , it is time for me to allow
this HELLonEarth Disease to take over my body to do with me as this
HELLonEARTH disease wants to do .
WolfLoneWolfSilentCry
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HELL-on-Earth/184542251654833?fref=ts
so in other words yes i am giving up , i have fought a long hard difficult fight
over 21 years , and i have no more fight left in me , it is time for me to allow
WolfLoneWolfSilentCry
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

That is so terrible, I am terrified for what your outcome may be peace and wellness to u …

Congrats! That is wonderful news. Enjoy college.

wonderful!

Yipee!!! More reasons to be thankful this week!!! I am SO glad for YOU!!!

Bless your heart!!!! I hate that for you!!! I had psoriasis as a child (a mild case) that just disappeared after I became a teenager.. then I started suffering with all the swelling etc.. to the point I couldn't walk.. I went 11 yrs or so misdiagnosed.. I went to more doctors than I can remember all telling me the same thing.. which was false.. even had one dr BREAK my shin bone and move it.. I was in wheel chairs, used walkers, etc... and I JUST turned 33... very young in my opinion to be in that kind of "unexplained" pain.

I know that I can't understand your exact pain, but with this website, there are more people on here that have similar situations and can comprehend.. which I'm sure, no one in your immediate life does!

I know the feeling of just giving up.. I was there! I felt the same way.. after 3 surgeries and then my knee started swelling worse than it was before.. then my other knee.. my elbow.. my hip.. my fingers etc... I couldn't even walk into a dr's office without breaking down in tears.. I had been told there was "nothing wrong with me" or that "there was nothing they could do for me" so many times it was pathetic..

When I finally met my Rheumatologist.. I broke down in his office and squalled like a baby.. and continued to do so, every time I went, until they finally found a "mixture" of drugs that actually started working..

That seems to be the experience with most people with our disease.. NO ONE can be treated the same.. what works so well for one, doesn't work at all for others.. you have to find "your mix".. I hope you find "your mix" very soon!!! and can one day, not just feel as good as I do, but even better!!!!!

<3

LoneWolfSilentCry said:

I do have a lot to be thankful for!!! and am extremely appreciative!!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments.. It means more to me than you'll ever know!

Music Education!!!!! I had already completed 2 yrs before I got pregnant with my twin girls.. Now that I feel so healthy and they are now teenagers, I am going to go back.. slowly, but surely!!!
OrganicKetchup said:

Terrific news! What are you studying?