Emergency Gallbladder surgery

I ended up in the hospital with a severely infected and stone filled gall bladder. I hadnt been feeling well for 4-6 weeks amd had no idea that the new pain that was added to million other pains I have everyday was so serious. I wonder how we are supposed to know when to ignore and push through and when to be concerned. Something we all need to ask ourselves.

Oh, no! HUGS to you!!! What a scary thing to go through!

I've been wondering the same thing lately. With my vastly increased pain since going off of PsA meds, and my other medical issues, I've been wondering what I might be missing with my entire body being one huge ball of pain.

Thanks! And even other symptoms like fatigue, nausea, stomach issues… I find myself so confused by the constant barage of symptoms and side effects

I just had emergency gallbladder surgery three days ago. Been thinking the same thing!

I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

I had this happen when I broke my foot. I wound up walking on it for three months before I finally got x-rays. When we’re in pain all the time, it’s easy to wait on things

Yes the surgeon said you had to be in pain for it was inflamed and had 100 of little stones like a bean bag. I said when you have a connective tissues disorder like psoriatic arthritis you learn to live with pain until it becomes unbearable.

Sad but true