Drink your water people

That sounds rough. I'm glad you got through it ok.

That's a good reminder about the water and it's a good idea for several meds I think.

Feel better

I have a question about this, what about vodka/gin tonic? Does the tonic help much?

The quinine in tonic supposedly helps prevent malaria, which is why gin and tonic was the favored drink of the British Raj. Quinine is said to be useful against leg cramps as well. Now maybe if you squeeze the lime slice it's garnished with as hard as your messed-up hands allow . . .

I can se there is a great deal of research to be done here. I see if one of the grant writers has some spare time. Perhaps with a big enough grant we can get tgethrr cruising the Eastern Carribean for original reasearch.

I know the guy who wrote the grant to study the effect of cow flatulence on greenhouse gasses. Anything can happen.......

Beer, water, lemonade, tonic water, shandy (and we haven’t even started to talk wine) … it’s gonna be a statistical nightmare. Good thing we’ve got you, Lamb!

Lamb, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you are feeling much better quickly. So glad I drink water all day.