Wow, This Shit Is Working!

Finally, I am starting to feel some relief. Yes! Finally. The Enbrel is working. Less stiffness in the mornings, a reduction in pain, less fatigue, etc. Still having knee and foot pain. Might have to address that at the next doc meeting. Still taking 1/4 a bar of tramadol and 600mgs of IBU three times a day. Also amatrip at night, 5 mgs.

The warmer weather has also helped. I am glad of the sunshine outside and the singing of the birds. Helps me feel a bit cheerful. Also, the gardening. Lots of new plants in my yard, rearranged some old ones. Adding a sprinkler system this spring. I can't play "move the sprinklers" anymore.

Wanted to do a veggie garden but didn't feel strong enough to build the beds. It's a lot of heavy lifting. My hands are not as strong as they used to be. Also my back goes out with just a little lift. Maybe next year I'll have a professional come and build one. Take the stress of myself. Also hired a maid for twice a month. Has really helped, loads!

Oh and wine helps too.

Yay, so glad for you, amielynn! Enbrel is still working for me--I can tell because my psoriasis and PsA are still down 80% . But, it does suck to have pain that is outside of the PsA--at least that's what I think mine is. It just feels so great to not be overall fatigued, achy, weak and stiff, doesn't it????

What great news amielynn. Pace yourself, though, don't rush out and go mad too soon (says she who needs do as she says!).

I'm enjoying the spring weather myself ... and totally agree, birdsong and sunshine as well as looking at things growing in the garden is a great mood enhancer :)

Yes it does! It feels great.

So awesome to hear! Seems only a few days ago you joined in dire straits! Congrats! Remember there can still be ups downs, just went through a rough week or two myself (actually was far from my normal). Enbrel showed about 25% or more help and things got hard at work and I over did it. So, try to pace the freedom but at least use it for fun things! Thanks for taking the time to share with your new found energy gives me renewed hope better is still coming! Enjoy!