What I thought was going to be fun, turned out to be a pain (literally!)

After years of being frugal, I decided to splurge on an expensive haircut. It never occurred to me that this was potentially painful. I suppose the area behind my ear (on the mastoid process to be exact) is inflammed because I thought I was going to jump out of the chair every time she massaged that area during the hair wash.

I was disappointed that my "me time" wasn't even pleasant.

Miz Que

Hope you at least got a good haircut out of this!

Sorry to hear it didn’t go well. My sister is a hair stylist or more accurately an amazing hair artist! Luck for me she comes to our home and does me and my family for dinner and tips. Secretly I miss the extra attention of going in but this only between us! Lol.
I find myself often being excited and having high expectations when I have the energy and money for fun things only to be disappointed. When you sacrifice, as I am sure you do too, and live with pain its only natural to need a break from it all. Even though you didn’t get the experience you planned for hopefully you can at least feel better inside looking in the mirror at a good haircut .

It was an amazing hair cut! I have naturally curly hair and it has never been pretty. As I have gotten older, it has gotten much more frizzy and dry and now I have female patterned baldness. I found a great new way to cut curly hair called the Deva Cut. I bought their product while I was there yesterday and for the first time EVER I had frizz free hair today! And to top it off, it has rained for the last 24 hours which always makes for frizzy hair for me. Double win!

Miz Que

Wow that’s great! I have naturally curly thin hair so know how hard a good cut is to find. Living in Oregon know exactly what you mean about rain and moisture too. I flat iron mine often because I have to wear it pulled back for work but it has a mind of its own more often than not. Enjoy the freedom to embrace those locks!